1. PhD, International Law, Sorbonne University, France, 1997,‘Boundaries in the Arabic peninsula’.
2. MA, Public Law, Rennes University, France, 1994,‘Separation of powers’, Shura Council (legislative).
1. Undersecretary, Head of the Legal Department in the Amiri Diwan 1998
2. Legal Expert, Amiri Diwan, 1997 – 1998.
3. Assistant Secretary-General in the Council of Ministers, 1997 – 1998.
4. Assigned Professor of International Law, Qatar University since 1997.
5. Legal Researcher in His Highness Office, Amiri Diwan, 1996-1997.
Highlights of membership and participation of distinguished National Commissions and International Bodies:
1. Member and Assistant Rapporteur, Qatar Commission on Preparing the Permanent Constitution.
2. Member, UN International Law Commission, 2002, re-elected in 2006, third election 2011.
3. Head of the Qatar Committee, Clearance of International Contracts and Agreements involving the State of Qatar.
4. Chief Monitor of all national and international lawsuits involving the State of Qatar.
5. Accredited Expert, Arbitration Commercial Center of the Gulf Cooperation Council, Bahrain.
6. Arbitrator, Arbitration Commercial Center of the Gulf Cooperation Council, Bahrain Since Nov. 1997.
7. Member, Committee of Boundaries Delimitation between the State of Qatar and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
8. Represented Qatar before the International Court of Justice: in the Qatar vs. Bahrain case.
9. Member, French-Qatari committee for military cooperation.
10. Member, American-Qatari Committee for military cooperation.
11. Chairman, Committee preparing a draft law establishing the Supreme Judicial Council and the independence of the judiciary from the executive.
12. President, Committee preparing the Constitution of the Public Prosecution and its competences.
13. President, Committee preparing the Constitution of the Superior Council of the Judiciary, Supreme Council of Justice and preparing the Law for the independence of the Judiciary.
14. President, Franco-Qatari Regional Conference of Justice, Doha, 2004.
15. Member, International Association of Prosecutors , since 2006.
16. Vice president, the World Summit (WSI) of General Prosecutor’s, Chief Prosecutor’s and Attorneys General’s, Guatemala – Antigua 2004 – 2005.
17. President, the World Summit (WSII) of General Prosecutor’s, Chief Prosecutor’s and Attorneys General’s, Doha – Qatar 2005-2007.
18. Board President, Franco-Qatari Voltaire school, 2007.
19. President, Franco-Arab Conference of Justice, 2008.
20. PhD commission member, Sorbonne University, 2008 and 2010.
21. President, World 6th Forum Against Corruption, 2009.
22. President, Arab conference of Attorney General’s, head of prosecutions and prosecutors, 2010.
23. Member, Executive Committee of IAACA, since 2010.
24. President, Arab Forum for Asset Recovery, 2012.
25. UN Special Advocate on Asset Recovery , since 2012.
26. PhD commission member, Savoie University, 2013.
27. UN Special Advocate against Corruption, since 2014.
1. Knight – National Order of the Legion of Honour, France.
2. Officer – National Order of the Legion of Honour, France.
3. The Medal of the Republic of Tunisia of the Great Order, Tunisia.