The ROLACC Library Mission:
The mission of the ROLACC Library: The ROLACC Library’s mission is to provide high quality, specialized rule of law- and anti-corruption- related materials and services, which fulfill the educational, informational, cultural, and recreational needs of the students and community in an atmosphere that is welcoming, respectful, and business-like.
The ROLACC Library Vision:
1. To acquire and make available to all students and the wider community such as books, periodicals, pamphlets, and other services as will address their needs to:
• become well informed,
• locate answers to important questions,
• cultivate the imagination and creative expression,
• develop skills for career and vocational advancement,
• enjoy leisure by means of reading and other media services.
2. To acquire the means to provide the most frequently requested material locally and upon demand.
3. To maintain a program of service which locates information, guides reading, organizes and interprets material for people of various backgrounds, and stimulates thinking and intellectual development in individuals of any age.
4. To strive consistently to discover new methods and improvements, in order to provide a better service for the library’s patrons.